Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Fun Day Off

Wes and I both had the day off yesterday! We got up to a little mischief in Intercourse, PA and at the outlets in Lancaster.

He is such a helpful fabric purchasing assistant. although he does get nervous when I pull out a camera in an Amish store.

CIMG2238

CIMG2240

He got me to pose and insists that this picture must go on the internet.

CIMG2246

After lunch we hit the outlets and I bought these!

CIMG2249

Here’s my  fabric haul for the day, some pieces for my liberated quiltmaking and a backing for a baby quilt I’ll be starting this weekend.

CIMG2254 CIMG2252

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your site! We are very sorry to hear about your rooster. He was cool looking. Enjoyed the photos.

Anonymous said...

Wes is right about your picture! Pout, baby, pout!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, love your fabric choices. Wish I was with you on the fabric hunt. I like what you are doing with the libertated row quilt. Keep posting your progress. Luv U

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

Did you know that if you put a check mark in front of "show email" in Edit Profile that you won't show up as a noreply-comment blogger?

LA Paylor said...

Is that Zooks?? I love a fabric trip up to PA. I put a lot of money in the economy when I come up to Hinkeltown to get my machine fixed!
Sorry the old country store closed.
LeeAnna Paylor
Not Afraid of Color!